Thursday, January 3, 2008

it's been quite some time since i last updated this. first of all, i was damn busy. thats why. xD excuses and excuses again. i am just not the blogging type xD. anyway, many things happened since i last updated this blog. the most important of all is that during pangkor trip, i finally broke up with xy. thinking back, it was quite a scene. i dont think it's hard to imagine a girl and a boy, walking on the beach, with sea breeze blowing and the girl's hair all over the place.. then both looked at each other lovingly, and the first kiss came.

now, try to imagine a couple, filled with sorrow and regretfulness, both trying to hurt the other so that the hurting would be less in future, each thinking whats best for each other and the best way to break up. that would be me, and her. it's tough, for me and her. i dont want to go into details and recall the painful memory which will cause the bleeding in my heart. anyway, during the few days of break-up'ing, there's another girl, nicked Lil Angel was with me, trying to get me through the difficult times. yes, she did help me alot. then, 2 night's after my breakup, she confided her feelings for me. well, it was a breakout for my sorrow the past few days. i threw all i had for XY for Lil Angel. well, the next day, Lil Angel asked me out. She gave me a wonderful feeling, one that Xy had never given to me, a girlfriend's feeling. well, i was over the sky. i almost kissed her too. but something felt not right at that moment, and i restrainted myself. looking backwards from now, i rejoice over my self control coz if i did kiss her, well, now i might be in tanjung rambutan xD

anywayz, events went on in a very quick manner. lingalong came to stay with me for a short while while jerome, kenneth and lucas, my australian cousins came by. we had some fun times. sadly, Lil Angel started to ignore my messages. something is wrong somewhere. one night, while eating roti canai, a message arrived. contents as followed.

Erm.. my mom don let mie tok phn...so...guess i tel u here...i think i fall in love wit another boy..i've made my decision to go after him...

well, i said,
If thats the case, good luck. CAll me when u need me, when u need help, i'll be there. And, dont avoid me pls?

she replied,
Thx.. the for treating mie so gud! of coz i wont avoid u.. anythin i will call u de :)

i said,
Well, i cant do anything right? Haha.. another sleepless night for me.. Hmm.. Wine might do me good.. Haha.. Thanks anyway, for some things..

Hey.. dont lik tat.. u noe 2day wat XYZ tell mie?fr his msg i can feel tat his feeling 2 mie is fr love chance to hatred..DAmn sad

I dunno and i dont want to know. Well, i wont hate u becoz of this, you told me before that you dunwan, it's my own problem.. Anyway, answer my question ( which was a message sent without reply. as follows, :Asleep again? can i know who the guy is? )

well, she did say that she dont want to be with me. but the reason she gave was that becoz i only had a final year and half left in malaysia.. she dont want later if love me too deep and i gotta go.. but yet, by just ignoring me a few days, there she goes, after another guy. leaving me behind, alone, looking at her shadow, walking slowly, slowly, into the distance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home