Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sad day.

Today had been a very sad day for me. At around 1.30, Mr. Soo called me and said ' hey you can check your results already. shit wei.' well, his shit consists of 2 full marks at least. sigh.
i logged in to the edexcel site, and was shivering from head to toe. While the page is loading, i had a very very bad feeling, and yeah, my instincts had seldom been wrong. Once the page loaded, the first two result that surfaced was enough to kill me. Chemistry 1. 60++/90(cant remember exactly.. somewhere between 66-68) Chemistry 2. 57/90. WTH?? i quickly scanned through the rest of the page to see whether there are any same numbers standing side by side. shit. no. English literature 1 71/120. English literature 3 68/90. What the heck? Core mathematics 1 88/100 Core Mathematics 2 92/100. Heck? i've been aiming for full score.Physics 1 83/90 ok i caught my breath there and finally 65/90 for physics two. GOSH.
I stared at the page for around 5 minutes, lost in thought, then i called edward back. he tell me jason for full marks for like 4 papers, strong a for another 3, and a lower one for only one paper. then someone rumoured me armani got full marks for lit. I started calling people to ask for marks, lots are scoring like damn high marks. Either they're smartasses, or i'm a dumbass. More likely me a dumbass. I almost cried out loud when su anne talked with me though lol.
Later i went out with kaiwei, and again she tell me another bad news of hers.
ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home