Friday, January 23, 2009

losing a grip of myself..
have been so bloody busy lately, exams, entertaining cousins,
and i know u wont believe, but i didn dota for like 1 whole week already =.= until today, i finally had a break. blargh.
i realise i'm getting more and more emotionless, i dont feel anything anymore.
things that made me realise so,
1st, i forgot to bring my exam docket that day, i have to run from wisma all the way to KPD E to print it, i feel tense, but my heart didn even thump any harder or filled me with emotions or whatsoever.
2nd. i screwed statistics. My brain tells me 'OMG OMG OMG HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE SCARED SCARED SCARED SCARED' but honestly, i didn actually 'feel' anything.
any there's more to that but screw it.



heck, can you accept me for who i am now?
i miss you, but thats my brain telling me, not my heart,
or has it become a responsiblity?
I want to get my emotions back..
others, get lost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4esxjV-O3A&feature=related

i need you to help me find myself once again..
will you be there for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home