Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wondering..

Sometimes i really do wonder, what is life? I mean, not what life is, but why bother to live at all? So that we can suffer later? Comn, dont cheat yourselves by saying 'we dont know whats going to happen tomorrow you know' Yes, we might be happy, but yet again, 'greed' will make us unhappy. I WANT MORE. thats what going to make us unhappy. Bloody hell.
I really dont know whats got to me lately. I'm losing a grip of myself.

1st. I hardly get the 'emo' mood to blog anymore. Seriously. If you notice, lately my posts has just been posts, not exactly those that are written in 'better' form, which contains more point. Lol. Seriously, i really dont know what am i even blogging about at the moment. I really hope this is just because of exams, and it will wear off soon.

2nd. I'm not treating people closer to me the way i used to treat people close to me. In fact, i seem to be pushing them away more than i'm pulling them closer. What the heck is wrong? It's like everytime i say something, 2-3 seconds later i'll think about it and OMG why did i even say that. Heck.

3rd. I dont emo, but i cant get excited over stuffs either. Eg, during New year Countdown, i was more or less like a stone standing there, feeling absolutely nothing. Why? I cant even get into Countdown Mood. Gosh

4th. And Since i dont feel anything, i hardly get angry anymore too. I'm just EMOTIONLESS.

I hope i'll change back to myself when my cousins come back. Jeremy, Kenneth, Lucas, Hefeng HoeLeong, and Jeeyi. Help me out guys.

Miss you Sis. Distance proved to be pushing us apart. Should i go warwick so that we can regenerate our relationship? Haha. Just an idea =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i nvr wanted to live. its so darn useless.

January 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home