Monday, December 8, 2008

Connections

Yesterday was the first time ever i actually talk to my mum and dad about the girls in my life openly, using NAMES and all. Felt weird at the beginning, but it got ok after a while..
Apparently amongst all my mum likes kai wei =) although she used to comment how chatty and long winded kai wei is haha. and my mum made a comment 其实你最喜欢的是凯微吧?而且你现在还很喜欢她。wowz. pro =) 不知我妈她怎样看得出的。哈哈。
最近也很多人问我,你的'ideal girl'是怎样的?我的答案很长,所以就不写了。哈哈。但我今天,冲凉时,突然想想,我所要求的qualities大部分都跟凯微很相似。难道,这么久了,在我心里深处,我还是隐隐约约的喜欢着她吗?Hmmm...我也不想知道答案。我知道的,就只是,我跟他现在是很要好的朋友,我也不打算去改变它。
我虽然是追惠仪蛮久的,但我一向都知道,它是不会喜欢我的。。哈哈。所以,追也是追‘爽’的。当然,我说过的东西都不是假的。。只是说,我其实是了解我跟他在一起的机会并不大。。哈哈。。隋缘吧。。最近好像又喜欢了两个人,一个喜欢我,一个不喜欢我。不喜欢我的,有很多很强的factor让我很像继续喜欢她。但喜欢我的,有很多负面的factor叫我不能跟他在一起。== 微微,帮帮我呀。。tamade.. whats wrong with my comp. chinese canont type d =.= kw ar.. sometimes i really wanna share with u these stuff, but somehow or rather, i dunno how to tell you.. coz at times, i really think this is not me.. i guess u had the same feeling when u 1st told me about forest also right.. but i was persistent in asking u so u eventually got comfortable.. aiks.. sometimes i really wish u will ask me so that i will tell =.= use ur u mobile to call me ya.. hehe.. jie jie.. if ever u come online, and if u wanna appear offline, pls pm me also o.. coz there's things i wanna ask and tell u.. sigh. just wanna talk la actually.. with people i can trust with my life haha.. which is basically u 2 la hehe. but u 2 also so far away. 2 in negeri sembilan.. bad enough.. another in uk OMG =.=
lol today my english sucks =.= i guess i'll have to start blogging again. i lost my flair of writing. blargh. i meant as in writing blogs hahahahaah...
to all, the 'emo' period might be over soon. but it MIGHT get worse also. ish. so confused haha. =) cheers. have a nice day to all

HH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home