Monday, January 14, 2008

omg..

whats up with me? what is wrong with me? ever since i broke up with yan yan, i am unable to be loyal to a girl.. liking her for a long peroid of time. what is this? this is so not me!!! I. AM. NOT. GOING. ON. ANY. DATE. UNTIL. I. FOUND. MY. OLD. SELF. BACK. this is really terrible. i feel so bad. why must this happen to me? argh.. BE LOYAL MAN!!
yan.. whats up with u? if u so happen to read this.. i wan to tell u that hey.. i do still care about u u know..
JL.. nice to know that u do like me.. xD though u have a bf now.. yeah.. best friends till who knows when..
2008 relolutions..
1. change my way of speaking. ALWAYS ALLOW SPACE FOR PEOPLE TO ARGUE. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, TIME for them to argue..
2. be more loyal to the girl i like.. and regain the legandary patience i once had..
3. study hard for my a levels and beat edward in maths! xD edward
4. do let let go of those friends that i really value, even though there's not a special topic that we can share now.. but everything's a topic right? xD
5. be myself. be somebody, not a nobody. have a cool gang of friends of mixing everywhere like last time.

yea.. thats about it.. miss my f5 friends.. Thiam sang.. when i see maths i couldnt think of anyone else.. everyone in the class is doing math so slow.. imagine if u were with me.. GODLIKE OWNAGE xD. harry.. with ur factual backgroud.. god.. my chem teacher would love u. janz and aun.. argh.. friends forever..

somehow i miss my stories.. i guess i'll have inspiration soon.. xD another unfinished story coming up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home