Monday, August 18, 2008

JCI CYEA - Penang trip

CYEA = Creative Young Entrepuneurs Award
I went to Penang on Saturday, and to come back on Sunday. Yeah, as usual, Penang only means one thing. F.O.O.D. Well, big thanks to my mum, who will go I WANNA EAT THIS!! I WANNA EAT THAT!!! and she'll order something, have a bite, then 'he hui, finish this'. well, thats why i'm always stuffed when my mum starts to hunt for food.

Well, this is how penang welcomes us. I was like WHAT THE HECK MAN. You pay even if you just wanna have a sit. Then only i realised Penang is a changed place. Last time it used to be 'half the quantity, half the price, double the quality' compared to KL. It has always been known that KL will have the most expensive foods, and yeah. Well, let see. This time, just a simple SMALL plate of Char Kuey Teow will cost you like 3-4 ringgit. And i assure you that you'll always find BIGGEr plates of it in KL with the same price. Don't compare places like LITTLE PENANG or MADAM KUAN with Penang of course, since we're comparing Food Courts. My sis deduced, well look at the welcoming line, look at Gurney drive. It SHOULD be expensive. Well yeah, CALCULATIVE Penang hawkers will definately increase price to earn more. Sigh.
Anyway, here's some photos of the JCI CYEA.
From left, He Xin, He Hui, Michael Tan ( one of the award winners/ my neighbour)
One of the RARE pictures i took =.=
Pretty little Flower Girl.
*smiles* from 婉薇

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home