Thursday, January 29, 2009

The first four days of chinese new year flew past.
I realised that i no longer have this craving for angpaus. Some people might say, 'THATS BECOZ U HAVE THE MONEY' admit it, some of u do that all the time and i freaking hate it. and i dont care. but thats NOT THE CASE. i just lost the craving.
I got mad at some of my cousins omg.
I dont remember myself playing with explosives as dangerously as them. Heck. I doubt we even play dangerous. A kid, age 13, in my opiinon, SHOULD know that EXPLOSIVES CAUSES EXPLOSION. that S.O.A.B. threw one under a car. Smart. Thank got the car didn explode. I scolded him. I asked him WHY U THROW UNDER THE CAR? guess what he reply? he said, THen dun throw lo. I was so tempted to whack him up good and proper for being such a smartass.
Next, gosh i got so irritated with some of my other cousins at times. Aged 14,16,17,and 18. I was HOPING that they should be sensitive to their surroundings. Mothers from age 60 and above have been cooking and washing ever since 2 pm till 7 pm NON STOP. these people just finish their food, and leave their plates behind and expect the cooking people to wash up for them. and what have been doing the whole day? Sitting on the sofa, bullshitting. This situation would have happened if i didn got around, practically ORDERING everyone to help cleanup. Blargh. I guess i'm following my mum's footsteps to be 'The Bad Guy'.


I guess i'm very emotionless because i'm too occupied. I've no time for myself, for you. I had exams, and straight after that my cousins came, and going back hometown. I wish this will end once everything is settled.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tats! said...

i think i sort of understand the no-more-need-of-angpau phenemonen.
(japanese give angpous at 1st jan)

it has probably nothing to do with the amount of money you've got. hell, even if you're shit poor, you'd feel the same.

i think its because we need something other than money, more like, independence, and responsibility.
i'd wish i had money, yes, but i want to earn them, not given.

January 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Lim He Hui said...

weee!!!~~ i'm understood =)

January 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Tats! said...

one of the good parts of being older than all of my friends... i can empathize to the angst of my fellow teen-going-adults.

(but i never want to give advices. i don't want to be patronizing)

January 30, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home