Friday, March 26, 2010

:)

being in a relationship actually brought me back alot of memories, feelings that i've never felt in a long time.

is it possible for you to miss someone even when you ARE talking to that person? i dunno. but thats how i feel

it does surprise me how the other person's mood can directly affect your mood. it's scary. does that show that i care?

there's so many questions i feel like asking, but dare not. i feel like i'm quite an attention seeker when it comes to relationships. i need to control. less. control..

meh. i'm not a good boyfriend =.=
thats probably the bottom line to all my questions


if i could i'd go all the way to london this moment. seriously. i love you
me: does that mean you're going to love me depending on situations too?
fee : no you silly :D
this made my day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home