Monday, February 9, 2009

Hmmm

Here I sit and here i wonder,
whats wrong with myself?
Emotions are hardly controlled by the heart anymore, but instead, the brain controls my emotions. I shocked myself but APPEARING offline that once when you onlined. what the heck? I really dont dare to face you sometimes, because i'm unsure of my own feelings, whether it's true. Being bloody busy had washed off all my bloody feelings for anything, and now, when it turned to emptiness, i blocked myself of any emotions. I just DONT feel anything. I dont get angry, i dont get dissapointed, i'm just.. an empty shell. Even now as i write this, it's no longer the 'emo' thingy. Lily said 'i missed the old emo you'. But i just cant feel anything. Last time i wanted a relationship because i wanted to FEEL. Now, i cant feel anything. WHY?

This is not me, and i hope u know it. Hey there, yes you, i cant talk to you anymore cause i have nothing to say. because i cant feel.. thats why i keep asking you to talk to me instead of me talking. and everytime u answer, 'har.. i dunno what to say one wor' it pains me to hear it because that just means, the convo is just going to end. I know this is NOT a one way street, but still, can you take up the talking role while i search for myself? I dont want to resort to others just yet, coz if i do, it'll be very bad for you. You know it.

Yesterday i went to aunts house. Bored out of my brains. After two weeks of 'cousins around my age' constantly around me, i was suddenly surrounded by kids no more than 10 years old. Pfft. let me giv you one situation.

The boys annoy the girls, the girls got irritated and start hitting the boys back, boys let them hit, then the boys started laughing like mad, then the girls laughed too coz cant tahan the stupid look the boys had, this one girl got mad at herself coz she herself laughed, went out of the house, came back with her toy bow hung on her, her toy sword and knife in both her hands, and said ' DONT FORCE ME TO USE MY ULTIMATE ON U I TELL U' 你就是要逼我用絕招是不是?'
WHAT THE HECK!

I might have to turn to religion for the time being to save myself from this craziness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Feng said...

Good luck with fixing the void, He Hui.:(

February 11, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Lim He Hui said...

thanks feng

February 12, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh Emo. What's with all the feelinglessness.

Please don't be the type who when you finally get what you want, you dunno how to appreciate. Then when it's too late, you regret.

Angry with you one ar, you now-non-emo person. Emo-fy yourself once more!

February 13, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home