Thursday, April 9, 2009

This fella. Write post title pun takda

Hmm...
This guy will never update his bloogg~ xD.



Laugh your heart out
Dance in the rain
Cherish the moment
Ignore the pain
Live, Laugh, Love
Forgive & Forget
Life's too short to be
Living with NO Regrets.


"Daddy" holded(HELD LA) my hands today.
and make me think of you.

and yet, i had put you down.
LET'S SMILE!
Nothing much to say =.= thats why i harldy post anymore. Plus dunno why my blog no longer works well for me =.= Oh well. I'll post one line today.
Lim He Hui is getting FAT.
I need to go on diet soon. HAIZ. lolxxxxxx
Edited by Lim He Hui.
BAI BAI



HAHA, like speechless only lar you!
wad lar diet! getting fat also still skinny lar!
owh yea. my past tense. xD.
title. hmm. OKAY!

[ × i Đ є ά £ e $ ŝ - Ġ u r L × ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home