Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some bitch

Today, some FUCKING PIG called me
017-2634513
this idiotic number, called me today like 4-5 times.
first few times i was in the cinema, and now i finally picked up. That fucking bitch say i disturb her. What the fuck? i dont even know u. Accuse me say i have her number, what the fuck? I dont even have that stupid fucking number in my phone. Then that fucking bitch asked her friend to come find me, saying that i'm malay. LOL? DID I GO DO A TRANS-RACIAL? DO I LOOK LIKE A MALAY? DO I ACT LIKE A MALAY? Bloody bitch. I said i'm chinese, and she say, " If u are lying you are sinned" Woot. u idiot bitches and ur idiot english. GO learn ur grammer before u come talk with me. CB. ( no offense to other malaysa, but only to that idiot called me. ) In the end, when the convo was getting nowhere, she say 'Ok la, since u dunwan admit, then i'll see u in heaven'. Yea right la. U dont know me, i dont know u, and u wan know where i stay. U wan know who i am. ANd when i ask who r u, u dunwan tell me who u r, and u dunwan tell me who u r. Lol. Are u out of ur mind? crazy bitches
Anyone know how to make an official report of harrassment? I would love to report.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 喵喵嘉雯 said...

=.="
speechless~~~

April 20, 2009 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Ethanol said...

Leave her to me, I got Shi Lin to help me to stalk her.

April 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lim He Hui said...

lol la jun yow hahaha. go ahead and stalk her =)

April 20, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home