Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Undead

I had an absolutely horrrible day today.
To cut things short,
i was up till 4am for the past few days, doing work.

Sat night - Sunday morning. best time to sleep isnt it?

This is how my day went.

8.30 alarm rang. Turned it off because i needed more sleep.
10.00 alarm rang, woke up.

10.10 downstairs started raging music. non stop.
i started playing HoN since i cant focus with rage music all the way.
Played soul reaper ( necro ) was winning then game.. then.. Disconnected.
Restarted laptop, restarted router downstairs, rejoined the game, only to disconnect again.
This repeated 4 times.

in the meantime, other than the noob router not recognising my ip as my ip, it just wants to register my ip as some fucking imaginary pc's ip. Disallows me to get connected since it's duplicate ip. what was i saying? oh right. other than the noob router's case, there's once where i disconnected because of power cut. How awesome is this?
I kept going on and off from 10.00 am all the way till 3.45 pm.
And for your information, the process that i need to get connected again is such :
restart pc -> restart router -> hope it works. otherwise, restart pc again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home