Thursday, January 17, 2008

good or bad?

well, i think i liked another girl for now, though i am very unsure whether she has any feelings for me.. i'm happy to annouce that i am over the past girls, either they have or dont have boyfriends.. those who know will know what i mean. i cannot say that i would not tremble if they stand right in front of me and talked with me, for still, we aint gotten back to the point like me and kai wei xD. kw.. thx for ur help all these years.. vice versa hahaz. this girl i THINK i am currently liking, is a tough one. it's not one that is easily approachable.. which took me like a few days to at least gain abit of her trust.. seriously.. even until now, i think, on a scale of one to ten, she trusts me only like 3 or maximum of 4. she's really different from other people.. argh. kinda thrown off since the girls i knew b4 this were basically like more than friendly.. however, it's really intersting. i might not end up with her, but at least it will widen my scope of life. thx to you, girl. although u dont remember the past when i once WAS a sorta good friend of yours, nvm. things can always start all over again, and i think i CAN wait. well, hopefully. it's kinda fun to start settling down again, and not to like anyone passes me. that feeling was seriously WEIRD. anyway, i'll try my best to be friends with her,and see whats going to happen next. i'm not and cant hope for a real relationship, but haha.. who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home