Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happenings

Yesterday i went to this wedding dinner of a faraway aunt of mine..
my connection to her. me --> mum --> mum brother ---> wife of mum bro --> sister of wife of mum bro
but at least i know her xD
i was supposed to be a guest, but my uncle has something to do and he passed me the job as a usher.. darn!! why did i accept! but i did in the end.. pushed all the work to my counsins =)
during dinner, there was this super cute girl!! tried to get her number but i chickened out.. and there isnt any chance to take a photo of her.. haiz.. hope to meet u somewhere whoever u are! xD

2 Comments:

Blogger J_C said...

不会很远的relative啦...
意思是舅母的姐妹...

January 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Biopolymath said...

[如珠府]当然有办法简化亲戚关系的说法啦!你做得很好…… 可是造我的分析那不知经过多少degree的关系… 而且是姻亲喔!

(English) The commentator above has found a way to simplify the way to refer to a family relationship, and I'm impressed that he/she has found it. But as per my analysis, this relationship has many degrees and it is a relative of marriage.

January 30, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home