Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back from Kahang.

Boo.. broke my record. This time my top speed was 140 km/h on north south highway. OMg... my hand was freaking sweating when i drove that fast.. and believe me, it's really cold sweat. There's this stupid asshole mercedes who thinks he's the Toufu Shop Of Malaysia and folo me so damn close, and this Big Bus on my left. i was on fast lane. THat asshole of a mercedes keep flash me. Diu. I already steeping on the gas as hard as possible u flash fuck ar? Drove up to 140 to cut that cut, to find that there's another van in front, and have to cut that van too. ZZZZZZ. SIGH BIG BIG. but at least i can handle 110 - 120 km/h quite nicely already.. muahahahhaha

ahhhh.. after YEARS, i'm finally close with people besides the usual five of us, jeeyi, hefeng, he long, my sis and i.. Congrats to si yun and si lei for joining the group LOL. si yun is so much fun.. BULLIABLE!!! hahaha.. soo sooo sooooo my type lol. cheh.. self proclaimed pretty eh!! ( actually also quite good looking de ) haha.. hope to see u guys again during chinese new year!!


after the long drive home, i sit here, in front of my computer, feeling down. why? hardly any reasons at all. prolly i missed my cousins already? hardly. I think is because i've lost that sole dependant yet again. I'm now alone, with no one beside me. There's hardly anyone Physical which i can confide into, talk to, anymore. My sis, Kai Wei, gone. When i went back to hometown, Si yun proved to be a worthy one to talk to, but yet again, it's gone. It passed. I am dependant. I need someone. Someone to talk to, someone to spill, someone to spill back. I need company, i need someone who wants my company, someone who will company me. Ever since my breakup, i doubt i really need a girlfriend after all. But, what i want more is someone to spill my love to, and someone who can do the same in return. That someone doesnt have to be my girlfriend, but more of a friend who will listen, who will talk with me, to cry and laugh together. Yes, i need a sister. ARGH!! When my sis was back, she spent most of her time with others. But, it's when she's around, i feel that i'm once again full of life, not a living corpse thats moving around aimlessly. Her being AROUND itself had provided me with the thing i require most, which i want most. Accompaniment. Which is why, the person i want doesnt have to be my girlfriend, but yet again, who else but a girlfriend will be there for you most of the time? Sigh. When i went back to kahang, it felt right. Relatives around, but one, that just one, had it all for me. The girl, which i can talk to, poke fun, bully, to be bullied, to hold her hand when i feel lost at moments of time, to lean on when i'm not in my best, Thank You, my cousin, to be there for me, for that one day. Sincerely. You have given me something which i've missed sincerely. For many many months. If only u are in Kuala Lumpur... how i wish ~

1 Comments:

Blogger yoongying said...

So pitiful. . . Really that lonely arr?
Nobody may forever beside us.
Even the very close relative is also impossible.
Therefore we must learn to face lonely, learn to be independent.
加油吧。。。朋友

October 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home