Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Most Patriotic day, and the saddest day

i pretty much hung out with my sister and daniel the whole day, visiting places in MALAYSIA, in fact KUALA LUMPUR, that i've never been to before LOL. Lets see, i visited the National Mosque, though it's closed to visitors at the moment, Muzium negara, and Tugu negara. I bet loads of u havent been there either. Seriously, i've never known that Muzium negara actually have more than ONe building, and it's seriously huge, with loads of skeletons inside xD it wont be a place u wanna visit during the night =( besides, how many of u guys knew that tugu negara is actually built on a pond like thing? LOL... and besides, when Daniel asked me whats with the 'Five Edged star in a circle', i have no idea lol.. but seriously, i am much better guide than my sister, which knows as much as next to nothing even though she had an a for sejarah ahahahaha.. no offense sis =)

but throughout the whole day i am seriously PISSED with you, ESTHER LIM XIAO YAN for ur IDIOTIC DECISION. heck. I told you about this performance by chui ling like... one and half week ago? and u said yes, you would come. and i remember i even asked u ARE YOU SURE U CAN COME? IT"S A NIGHT EVENT. what the heck. and u said YES I WILLL. and hell? u actually dared to say that ur parents didn know it's a night event and FFK me. PISSED. PISSED. PISSSEDDDDD. >.< i went to the event ALONE. thanks u you.. donkey. i hoped that i gotten over u. i went in, randomly picked a seat. got bored pretty fast since there was nothing to do. sms'ed random people.. no one replied except my Dearest pet sis, Yan Jing =). Thanks for helping me hold back my tears the whole night. When YOU finally came on stage, i couldnt believe how hard my hard was beating.. Ur xuege was sitting beside me =) it was funny.. 2 xuege's talking about their xuemei =) and ur xuege just cant stop saying that i u r my gf coz he cannot, or simply just refused to see that i am just a supportive friend. although i sincerely wish * at that moment of time * that i can actually answer yes, when he asked me whether u r my girlfriend. but yet again, i didn know why, i didn really want to let u know that i am there. when u announced that it's time to sing NEGARAKU, i was like.. HELL.. coz i'm like half a head taller than everyone else there? if only u took 2 seconds to glance through the crowd, you'd definately have spotted me. but u didn. you looked sideways, to the direction of ur friends.. sigh. your xuege commented that ur presentation is much more fluent compared to others, and i silently rejoiced for u.. what the hell is wrong with me? i faced the worst part when the event ended. i was already out of the door when i noticed that all the presentors are lining up on the stairway to say their farewells, and thus i rushed back in. i was too cowardly to face u that way, and i guess i needed to talk. then when the crowd was decreasing, i wanted to face u, but someone announced that all the presentors are supposed to go back in, and u sorta walked in, with me standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF U. i dodged to the side, and with that u turned around and faced me again. i then was excited. did u notice me? only then u waved to ur friends who are standing behind me, sayingBYE BYE and u walked in. is this a dream after all? why did i not cal u? why did i not show myself? WHY? when i went home, i told myself.. i'm going to give myself a final chance.. if u reply before 11.30, i'll probably call u and have a happy chat * i hope, at least * and u replied at 11.31. is this like a stupid soap opera? which shit happens? well, i offered to call you, which u said NO. okay. no problem. some other day. thats what i replied. omg. sigh.. u went partying and soon forgot all about me. well yet again, i bet one doesnt notice messages coming in when u party.. sigh. what am i supposed to say? how much i love u? i doubt it.. since this is a STRICTLY ONE WAY STREET thing..有缘无份吧。。i guess the only thing i can say is that i will be here, silently watching u.. to be here when u need a shoulder to lean on.. and i sincerely want to give my deepest gratitude to yan jing, to help me past the difficult times.. love u for that =) 默默地望着你,
跟你开心,
跟你悲伤。
你不一定知道,
但我会陪伴着你,
迎接你那美好的未来。
直到,
我离开你的那一天
为止。

1 Comments:

Blogger RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

September 25, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home