Monday, November 3, 2008

Weird Stuffs

Today 2 weird things happened.
1. Right after college, i noticed my car was blocked by another car parking behind me =.= ILLEGAL PARKER. i called the number, then the girl said that OK OK I"M COMING. while i waited in my car, 3 person went past. The first was a boy. so obviuosly, it wasnt the car owner. 2nd was a Fat girl. ANd i was like OMFG U FATTY. HOW DARE U PARK BEHIND MY CARR!!. then she walked past. lol. Then 3rd was THE girl. lol.. she looked kinda ok, from far quite pretty in fact LOL and i was like.. Hmm.. FIne LAA!! lol notice how LOOKS actually decide ur fate when it's 1st time meeting HAHA. and i actually contacted her after that =( at least i made a friend. an illegal parking friend. Her name's Chia Wen LOL.
2. Ah long came to my street today. Went around sending flyers about Someone who didn pay up their borrowingss.. No details. Coz i'm not mentioning lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home