Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wondering..

I'm in the dark. Pitch Black. Extending my hands, i tried to find a wall to feel my way around. I took a few steps forward, hoping to find my wall. Or a tree, or anything that i can lean/depend on. Yet, there's none.

Where am i?

Just at that moment, a lightning stroke, and thunder roared, while rain hailed through the night sky. In that flash of a moment, i thought i saw myself in a room, built from planks and covered with cob webs. I wasn't interested. I saw what i needed. The window. Which meant that there's a wall beside it. I headed towards that direction, quickening my pace. Squish. Something gooey exploded beneath me. I didn want to bother, but i slipped, and fell. I felt as if i fell further than what is needed to fall to the floor. I thus deduced that i fell right Through the floor and somewhere underneath.

Where am i?

Standing up, i finally admitted that i am lost. I tried to hear the sound of rain, or the clap of thunder. Yet, what i hear is. Nothing. There's nothing i can do. I sat down, and begin to wonder what i ahve done in this life, to recall the happiness which i've ever shared with anyone. but no. I dont recall anything. Everything that i remember is depressing, is sad. I only remember the times i lost a certain event, i fell hard on my face, getting slapped, etc. etc. yes, it's as if a Dementor is around me, sucking what little happiness that is left within me.

To lose love is to lose your way, to lose yourself.

Sitting there, i felt a presence, my hope. I felt YOUR presence. Screaming, hope that you can hear me. Heyyyyyy!!!! My throat went hoarse. Echoes of my screams ringed in my ears. Again. Again. Again.. and again....

I lost the light of my life, and while i live in the darkness, i hope you'll be well. and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home