Saturday, February 9, 2008

Trip Back to Dad's hometown

Just before i went back, i realised that 'she' doesnt want me. so i actually wanted to just go back and relax, play along with everyone and stuff. yet, now, here i sit, in a more sombre mood. coz, i finally have t accept that i'm being initiated into the adulthood, and there's no turning back.

day one i went back, he feng started showing magic card tricks. wakaka.. learnt quite alot from him. going to learn more from a SECRET place. wakakakaka. then we went out somewhere which i cant remember where is it actually.. when i came back, instead of sitting with all the children and messing around, i atually sat with all the adults and talked there. although jie ying, si yun, si lei, hefeng and he leong were there, only me and he feng are actually able to communicate with the other adults and more or less, everyone is talking to us two. jie ying and the others basically sat there and chatted about their own stuff and no one bothered them. argh. then 五叔keep force me drink beer.. sheesh. hate it. say what i must learn la, and this and that. we talked until like 3-4 in the morning only we slept. messaged and miscalled hui yee. hope u will at least read my message.

day two, we woke up at about like 9 in the morning, and we went out. the hainan coffee shop has already finished selling the breads, so we ended up at a roti canai stall. wakakakakakaa.... i ate 1 plate or 'kambing curry', 2 empat segi's, and 1 plate of nasi lemak. and i was still hungry... sheesh. when we go back, i started learning the card tricks again, and at around 6.30, we got ready for dinner. we went for dinner at he feng's mother's mother place. i was the only one who ate quite alot and everyone was like staring at me.. that night, everyone at hefeng's grandma's place drank beer. i refused and refused non stop. finally, dunno which bloody ass hole go intro me as 'ah di's (my dad) son. cb. then all want to toast me. fuck. opened a can of beer and forced gao me to drink. when i drank like 1 quarter of it, they ask me why i not drinking. b4 i can say anything, they say 'OHH U DUN LIKE DRINK ISSIT?' then swapped my beer for a glass or martini, forced gao me to drink. diao!!!! finally when i finished the cup, pei woon(hefeng's cousin sis) came and talk to me. as i was not paying attention, one of the 'toasters' asked pei woon whether i finished my martini, then she said yes, and gave my cup to that fella. mahai! i ended up with another cup.. thank god i was not drunk, instead, i was much sober compared to hefeng who drank 2 cans of calsberg beer...that fella aint drunk, but start to be very very blur ad. went back home, played cards with my cousins. dang, when 五叔came back, non stop persuade us to play mahjong.. sheesh. people playing stuff u come kacau.. but still, i was every single set. wahahaha. oh wait. lost one to he leong. when we went to bed, i keep kacau si yun non stop, then we talked overnight. While talking, only i realised why all these are happening to me. as we talked, i realised that lots of my opinion and stuff differs from other cousins, like jie ying, or he leong. instead, it's already more similiar to the adults.. back then, when i talked, no one really paid attention to what i'm saying, but now, they are like talking directly to me, as one accepted by them. the talks, drinking, and mahjong and stuff. i also realised that some of my childish 'fun' games are lost. this is the first chinese new year that i didn really drink alot of water, but i didn get sick. coz i ate almost none of those rubbish foods. i didn eat even 1 mandarin, biscuit, egg rolls or anything at all. the only thing i ate besides during main meals is 1 piece of 酸梅. the relationship talk with si yun also showed me the reason why hui yee and i cant be together. the main reason is due the the level of maturity. she's one of those who look upon relationship 'seriously' yet she doesnt really know whats the seriousness shes talking about. but still, she'd opened some new points of views of this thing, stuff that i never gave thought about. sometimes she can talk stuff beyond her level. haih. thats why u cant accept me as i am, coz of the point of view thing, besides the fact that u dont really like me. this caused u to not trust me enough, and results in constant rejection. well, just my luck isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home