Friday, November 7, 2008

Some Day.

It started out as a usual day, me lazing around, listening to lecturers, well, u get the idea. Somehow, i got sleepyy... keep losing my train of thoughts, and start to STONEEE..
Finally class finished.. Dex, Fux, Eugene, Angie, etc etc heading off to one U for BOND. OMGG!!! i wanted to go =.= but too bad, having a dental appointment with Dr. Tan at 2.45. have to giv the movie a miss. Thus, to kill that 2 hours and 45 mins, i visited a long lost friend. Cyber Cafe! haha. this is the 2nd time this year i went CC. Dota'ed with some people there.. one of my worst games lol. Broodmother lvl 18 with threads and BKB only =.= thank goodness my team didn diu me. Coz i didn feed haha. Anyways, went to get my separator stuck in my teeth again, and i left.
While driving back on LokeYew, i reached 110km/h, to only realise that i am so tired that i dozed off lol. well actually, i was just stoning. Thankfully not for long =.= While driving, i began an inner fight, to eat or not eat mcD. Eventually i went. And the first thing i saw was OMFG! LONG QUEUE. then the next thing i saw was a pair of STRIKINGLY ( ugly xD ) pink pants which seem really familiar. Black shirt. Oh. yeah. that combination belongs to someone =.= Got one boy beside her.. Hui Yee!! Called that blur fella who dont recognise my car. haha.
Drove home, reached 110 again. Then suddenly an idiot motorbike SHOT PAST ME WHILE I"M DRIVING 110! guess who? white motorbike, blue stripes. POLICE. nt bad eh. Speed limit is 80, i'm 30 over it, that police at least 30-40 over me. That makes him,, 140-150?

Silently in love. you are 'busy', but i'll be silently watching ur back. Unlike the previous attempts, i will be silent this time. Just to be there for you. Since there's not much point for me to go after anyone anymore.
I'm ready to laugh when you do, i'm ready to catch when u fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home