Wednesday, November 19, 2008

(untitled)

Today Lily asked me.
' Hey, aren't u happy that she broke up? I mean, you sohuld be right? Since like at least if u can't have her, don't you wish that she can't have anyone too?'
I replied.
' I dont know. I am not happy la. It's just.. I dont care what happens to her and her relationships actually, since i only want her to be happy. Whoever she is going to be with, or is with, or when anything happens to her.. And besides, I still have to face the fact that she can Never like me. '

Sometimes i do wonder why she just cant like me. Maybe it's because i aint good looking enough, or maybe it's because i've pissed her off before. Maybe maybe maybe.. Maybe it's because i am not good enough for her, Maybe because of personality, or whatever. Bottom line is, I Dont Know. Bottom Bottom line is, she Wont like me =)

Or maybe i just cant be anything more than a friend for her.

I find it hard to blog about feelings these few days. Somehow. My mind just turns Blank when i start typing. Unlike previously.

ZZZZZZ wtf is this. CL ( a girl, if u dunno, pls refer to the blog post around 5-6 posts b4 this i'm not really sure ) Just PM'ed me in MSN. Wow that sparked me up. I replied ' hey. lol u today too free ar? ' cause she normally NEVER find me. After my reply, she didn reply for 2-3 minutes. I typed again ' lol u find wrong person issit ' and she replied 'ya' WHAT THE ............................................. KNEW IT LA! GOod things will NEVER happen to me. NEVER. the day they happen is the die i die.

ZZZ. that just spoiled my mood. Byez

1 Comments:

Blogger yeeyee said...

单纯的经过..
没有要搞破坏的念头
你别多心..
我不是来偷瞄你秘密的
哈哈

November 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home