Sunday, March 2, 2008

Conflicts

Have u ever think before you speak? Do you know what u say really hurt at times? YOu complain that ur kai gor ignore u, and i dunno whether u notice or not, u are doing the same thing to me. when u angry, or feel say, i'll try to make u feel good in my way. but when i feel bad or sth,, you say you'll call me or stuff, but u never did. instead, u ignore me. i thought at least you'd know that i'm angry, but yea, ur reply was 'k'. superb.

whatever. i feel like i'm just a puppet. being slapped when my master feels like it, thrown about, being used, and everything. yes, once in a while u will still show some love. this is why it's so conflicting.

but still, the problem i''m facing now is not you. it's just that u dont notice. haih

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home