Thursday, March 6, 2008

Down Memory lane

As i was scrolling through my list of songs, i found EQ 天堂. played it, and my mind flashed back.
It was in form four. Taman midah Yamaha school. we were recording there. haix. now it seems as it it's so long ago. so much have changed. How i wished there was a playback button in my life, if not to experience it again, at least let me watch every moment in my life again.
College life. It's nothing really that special. New friends, specified subjects. Yea, thats all about it. Probably abit more fun. But now, i'm totally screwed with everything. Today had been a bad day. Everything i did seemed wrong. I broke jason's pen, irritated edward, etc etc. My path is taking a steep downhill and i really need to pull up. Mocks are coming in about 1 1/2 months time. and i'm so not prepared. For the first time in my life, i'm actually caring about my exams, and preparing beforehand.
There's so many things i need to do, yet i'm not doing any of them. so many things i want to do, but not doing. so many things i want to share, but i cant spill them out. I need someone to come in. To step in and tell me what to do. I've chosen that someone, but somehow, it did not work out. Now, everything's all over the place again, and i'm completely messed and wasted.
Family conflicts are growing, tensions are beginning. Everything is falling uopn my and heaving me downards. It's getting heavier. Grandma is also having health problems. But i'm going to help her.
I need a friend to talk to. I need to spill. I need to cry. I neeed someone to lean on. I need someone to hug. I need a close friend. yes, i need u. u know who u r.

p.s. should i or should i not buy belle for a day?

3 Comments:

Blogger ~HeXin~ said...

hey... family tension? whoa, what's happening again? What about popo?

Chillllll la... Take a break, go 'picnic' or go somewhere where u dont have to think for a full day... come back and make a plan to revise and start your revision.

also,..... take a break from 'tackling' girls!

March 7, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger $my said...

Juz wondering... Have u ever think that the girl keeps a distance with you so that you can give up on her..? Just so you dun put any hopes on her..? Umm, juz a flash of thot...

=/ Im not in a position to comment on anything n not realli the person u want to spill things to. But if u realli need it, u can shout at me. Im a good listener. =)

March 8, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Lim He Hui said...

haha.. it's just one girl.. it's not tackling girl'S' but well, i'm chilled lately

March 19, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home