Sunday, March 16, 2008

Right or Wrong?

The past few days passed in a jizzy. Very blur, lots of crying, and very meaningful.

I sold the a levels fiesta tickets from monday to friday except for wednesday. which i went to took my results. I got 8a's which is actually kinda lousy results compared to many people who had straights. But well, i'm happy with my results, although i'm not contended.

On friday morning, a small arguement happened between me and beta. after three months, i still dont know what am i to her. i took a risk, and played the most dangerous game ever. The stakes are, wither i get a girl, or i lost a friend. all those heated arguements were on purpose. everytime she tried not to reply and let the convo chill, i'll send another message to spark it again to force her continue talking. well, i lost the bet and i lost a friend. but at least i know, all these while, i had been a 'bloody liar' to her. oh well. Although you can look at it two ways, both positive and negative.

Interpretation 1
She had always been damn pissed with me and had been replying all my messages just because i always kacau her. and she had never actually believed how much i felt for her. and on friday, she replied me just because she didn want to lose the fight. and therefore, i'm a 'bloody liar' to her.

Interpretation 2
She really have a 'thing' for me but still she's waiting for the right moment. And all those messages ( on friday ) had really hurt her so much so that she got so emotional that she couldnt stand it and scolded me a bloody liar. coz all these time, all the effort paid off with an arguement with lots of false accusations.

I dont know which one is it, but what i know is on that day, i really thank jamie, paik hwa and of course, edward to be beside me and support me. I could'nt had worked the whole fiesta night without u guys. Shu xuan told me my eyes were red and puffy, and *someone else but i forgot who* told me my eyes had been watering the whole night. probably it's because of tiredness, or mayb it's because i felt very bad accusing everything, hurting someone i liked.

Mayb it seemed very stupid of my to make this choice to hurt her. But the thing is, Only when one is super emotional, the truth will be revealed.

Anyway, fiesta night was cool. I didn eat anything though, cant eat haih. I had a lil organising to do, and to make sure everyone had bought tickets.. But basically my mind is really in and out of it. I cant focus, especially when i had a huge load or emo'ness in my mind. Congrats to belle to be the 1st auctioneer to heat up the whole activity.

After fiesta night, i went home, took a bath and went to kaiwei's house. I stayed overnight there and i meant to talk with her the whole night. too bad i was damn tired that i fell asleep. the next day, we went to xueji album 1st meeting. Gosh. i kind of regretted going. The whole meeting was actually only 40 mintues, the 1st 10 and the final 30. the 3 hours and 20 minutes were basically disccusing rubbish unrelated queestions. pity pity.

After the meeting, i brought kw to yan's house for bbq. stupid yan still sleeping there even when she asked people to come earlier to help out. oh well. i visited mr garfield's room while kw and yan were on the computer messing around with scholarship forms. Later, i helped out starting the bbq fire, in the latest style : use gas stove to burn a few charcoals, later only start spread it LOLX. Then i had to go home ad. Since the organiser dunwan me to come. oh well. i had dinner with my parents, then suddenly ju called me. she asked me to go to yan's house. LOLX. host dunwan me come but guest want me come. haha. well, i still went in the end. Hmm.. it's around 1/4 people there i dunno. the rest three quarters i know them. hahah.. too bad i'm not sbs'ian ornot i call go there with pride, not like an uninvited customer. xD

Today i went to edu fair. wasted time except to find out about cooking classes and that australia SAE uni offers audio engineering haha. i wan go sleep ad. bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home